Please follow the steps to ensure your Jackery is charging your device:
- Check if there is enough power available to charge your device.
- Make sure the power capacity of your Jackery power station is larger or equivalent to the power wattage of your device.
- There is a power button near each group of output ports. You need to press the power button of the output port that your device is connected to to initiate the charge. A green indicator light will light up next to the port if the power is turned on.
- Jackery power stations work under certain temperature conditions. Please check the User Guide or our website for more information.
- If there is any error code displayed on the screen or if the indicator light is not lit after you press the power button, this suggests your power station may have some issues. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information, a legible picture of the front panel of your power station with the power button and screen display, so that we could provide further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.